I proudly present a sweet dessert prepared by my hubby... ..it was his first attempt and he did it.....Voila! (deco : raisins and mint leaves)
It is : "Yummy, smooth and Nutritious, hmmm...no words can describe how nice it is......you just need to taste it yourself!" It can be eaten hot or cold. I like it cold...
Yes, simple ingredients and simple recipe... Want to try?
What do you require :
1 medium size pumpkin - take out the centre part
5 eggs - beaten
1 cup milk
120gm palm sugar / gula melaka
salt to taste
Simple Process :
- Beat the eggs with the sugar till dissolve
- Add in the milk and mix well, add a little salt
- Pour mixture into the pumpkin, cover it up
- Steam on low heat for 1 hour
- Slice it up and ready to serve hot or chill it...
Taaaaraaaaaaaa.......................here you are, a Healthy Pumpkin Pudding!
Do you love Pumpkin, if you do, you must try this simple Pumpkin Pudding.....