These are the ingredients you need :
- 600 gm lean meat - photo shows marinated meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 potatoes
- some taufo pok (fluffy fried beancurd)
Simple Process :
- Cut the meat into medium size cubes, marinate with 2 Tbs black soy sauce and few dashes of pepper - alternatively, you can used smashed white peppercorn - for minimum 2 hours
- Next, put the marinated meat and garlic in a pot with 1 cup of water, bring to boil over medium heat, then lower the heat
- Add in the cut potatoes and simmer over low heat for the next 1 hour. Stirring occasionally, add a little water if required to ensure pot is kept wet all the time.
- When almost ready, add in the "taufo pok" and finally add 2 Tbs dark soy sauce, stir well.
** You may add 1 Tbs cornflour starch to thicken the gravy - optional. I like ORIGINAL so I leave out the cornstarch. If chicken is the alternative, then simmer for only 40 minutes.
Have a Happy and Healthy Meal........!