I love this dish as it very simple and easy to prepare, minus the frying part, of course...hahaha. It is simple because I just need to marinate the meat and refrigerate and start frying when it is time to cook... that's it!
All you need :
- some lean meat (pork or chicken) - cut into small pieces
- 2 thumbsize fresh turmeric (kunyit) - pound finely
- 2 stalks of lemon grass - use only the bottom portion (cut into slices and pound finely)
- salt and sugar to taste
Simple Process :
- Marinate the meat with the pounded turmeric and lemon grass, salt, sugar for 2 hours or more
- Heat a non stick pan with a little oil and pan-fried it till golden brown
- Ready to Serve. Goes well with steamed rice
Have a Healthy Meal..