All you need is to have some of each and stirfry with ginger slices and complete with oyster sauce before dishing it out for serving.
Simple Process :
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 mins and set aside
- Heat the wok with a little oil and saute the ginger slices
- Add in the beancurd, mushroom, baby corn and stir fry
- Add a little water, simmer to allow the corn to soften a little, add in the broccoli and sweet peas
- Lastly add 2 Tbs oyster sauce and stir well to mix
- Ready to Serve...
Eat Healthy and Enjoy Your Meal!