I love this easy to cook tasty recipe for Butter (Vegetarian) Chicken. We love the "buttery" flavor and creamy taste with a beautiful aroma from the curry leaves and dried chilly. This vegetarian chicken is made of soya bean protein powder + its seasoning.
This is the packet of vegetarian chicken which is obtainable from vegetarian grocery storesAll you need : 1 packet of the vegetarian chicken or chicken, 2 Tbs dark soya sauce, 2 Tbs butter, 50 ml evaporated milk, 1 sprig curry leaves, 5 dried chilly and 4 pips of chopped garlic.
Simple Process :
- Heat the pan with a little oil and lightly fried the vegetarian chicken, dish out and drain
- Heat the 2 Tbs butter and saute the chopped garlic, curry leaves and dried chilly till aromatic
- Add in the lightly fried vegetarian chicken, evaporated milk and stir well
- Allow it to simmer till gravy is almost absorbed, add in the dark soya sauce
- Ready to Serve with steamed rice
Have a Happy n Healthy Meal