So here goes this beautiful shrimp/ prawn dish with honey and oyster sauce. An easy and simple recipe and is out for "snatch" when served.... :) . What I did was to marinate the prawns for about 2 hours before cooking. It has a good blend of sweet from the honey and savoury from the oyster sauce, sure, its finger linking good. It goes well with warm rice.
All you need :
- some medium or big size prawns
- 3 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- a little salt
- Marinate the prawns with oyster, honey + a little salt for 2 hours prior to cooking
- Drip the prawns from the marinated sauce and oil-fry them till cook.
- Use the marinating sauce and bring it to a light boil, add a little cornstarch to thicken the sauce
- Put the fried prawns in and coat it with the sauce
- Ready to Serve - Voila!
Have a Wonderful and Happy Meal....