It is a blend of sweet-savoury and lemon taste....yum-yum taste great!
All you need :
- 1/2 chicken
- 1 bottle coke
- 1 lemon - extract juice
- some chopped ginger and garlic
- 1 Tbs dark soy sauce
Simple Process :
1. Marinate the chicken with 3/4 bottle coke and lemon juice for 3 - 4 hours
2. Heat the wok with a little oil and saute the chopped ginger and garlic till fragrant
3. Pick up pieces of chicken and put it into the wok, stir fry till chicken turns white, keep the liquid aside
4. Add the dark soy sauce and mix well, put in the left over liquid and allow the chicken to simmer over med heat till the gravy thickens.
5. Serve hot
Have a Happy Meal