This dish has a nice aroma coming from the good blend of curry leaves, fresh turmeric and coriander leaves and it is yummy to eat with steamed rice.
All you need :
- 600 gms medium size shrimps
- 2 tomatoes - cut into small cubes
- 2 onions - chopped
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- 2 sprig coriander leaves - chopped
- 1 Tbs chilly powder
- 1thumb size fresh turmeric - pounded
Simple Process :
- Marinate the shrimps with the chilly powder and pounded fresh turmeric + salt for an hour
- Heat a little oil in the pan and saute the onions, garlic and curry leaves till aromatic
- Add the prawns and stir fry over medium heat for 5 minutes and add in the tomatoes and coriander leaves, stir to mix well
- Allow it to simmer over medium heat till the gravy thickens
- Ready to Serve
Happy Cooking and Enjoy your Meal!