All of us in the family love Marmite and it has been part of the family ever since when our little kiddies started their soft diet. Marmite has very good nutrients for us. Till this very day, our little kiddies now turned big boys n girl still love Marmite... :)), so frequently we will have chicken or pork cooked with Marmite, simply Marmite in warm water = Soup or Marmite in Mixed Vegetables Porridge.
Look at this tasty dish of Marmite Chicken, it is very simple to prepare and taste very delicious indeed! It is a healthy dish too.All you need :
- 1/2 chicken or 2 pc chicken breast meat
- 1 onion - chopped
- 4 pips of garlic - chopped
- 2 Tbs Marmite
- ** 2 tsp honey (optional)
Simple Process :
- Heat the wok with a little oil and saute the chopped onion and garlic till fragrant
- Add in the chopped chicken and stir fry over medium heat
- Add in 1/4 bowl of water and allow the chicken to simmer over medium heat for next 20 minutes
- When water has almost evaporated, add the 2 Tbs Marmite, stir well to coat around the chicken for about 3 - 4 mins. No salt is required as Marmite has a salty taste in it.
- Honey is optional, add it in and dish out - Ready to Serve