Spices used : 3 Tbs curry powder, 2 Tbs cummin powder, 1 Tbs cinnamon powder, 1 Tbs turmeric powder
Take 3 Tbs of the mixed spices and marinate 3 pieces of chopped chicken thigh together with 1 cup (140g) of natural yoghurt. Marinate for about 30 minutes or more. Keep the balance of the spices for used later.
- Leave the marinated chicken aside for 30 minutes or more
- Wash 2 cups of rice and set aside in the rice cooker
- Peel and slice thinly 6 shallots for frying
- Heat 2 Tbs of oil and saute the shallots and the balance mixed spices till aromatic
- Add in the marinated chicken and give it a good stir
- Add in the water - enough to cook the rice - and allow the chicken to simmer for 5 minutes, add salt to taste
- Arrange the chicken on top of the rice then pour the chicken stock into the rice pot
- Finally, let the chicken rice to be cooked in the rice cooker
- Serve with vinegar chilly... Enjoy a Good Meal!