Look at this plate of yummy spicy beancurd roll. We just love this beancurd roll, it taste good and nutritious. It is made up of layers of thick soft beancurd skin and it is tender when it is not cooked. What I did was pan fried it before serving with this wonderful sauce of mine.
The sauce are made up of grounded fresh chilly, chopped ginger and onions, some fermented soya beans and to your taste tamarind juice. Wow! it is very appetizing and goes well with hot steamed rice.
Simple and Delicious....
All you need :
- 3 fresh chilly - pounded
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 thumbsize young ginger
- 1 Tbs fermented soya bean
- 2 Tbs tamarind juice
- a little sugar to taste
1. Saute the the pounded chilly, chopped onion, ginger, fermented soya beans till fragrant
2. Add in the tamarind juice, a little sugar and bring to boil
3. Pour it over the lightly fried beancurd roll
4. Serve hot with steamed rice
Have a Healthy and Happy Meal!