An easy to prepare hot meal for the family. Yes, this is Fried Rice with an extra "hot flavor".
Can you see the little green chilly....wow, these little green thing gives the fried rice a punch!
I have added on cubes of fresh pineapples or you may use canned ones (a little sweet as it has been soaked in syrup), chicken meatballs and some chopped french beans.
pineapples from the Can
I have used the following to flavor the fried rice for 4 person :
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 Tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbs light soy sauce
- 1 Tbs fish sauce
- dashes of chilly flakes
- 10 pcs of chilly padi (little green chilly) - optional
- Heat the wok with some oil and saute the chopped onion and chilly padi till it is aromatic, add in the cut chicken meatball, french beans and give it a good stir
- Add in the cooked rice, the sauces together and stir to mix well over medium heat
- Stir well for next 10 minutes, then add in the pineapple cubes, dashes of chilly flakes
- Ready to serve a yummy hot meal